1955-1968 GM Full Size 10/12 Bolt Rear End Disc Brake Kit
Complete Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Includes:
- 11" GM Rotors Multi Pattern
- Fits 5x4.75" w/ 7/16 Studs & 5x4.5" w/ 1/2 Studs
- Large GM Calipers w/ Self Adjusting E-Brake (1979 Cadillac El Dorado)
- D54 Pads Included
- Caliper Brackets & Spacers
- Bracket Hardware
- Flex Hoses & Clips
- Emergency Brake Cables
- Does not fit S-10 Chassis or truck frames
- Maximum diameter of 6.11" to fit rotor hat.
- Rotor Center = 2 3/4" - Rotor Hat Section Inside Diameter = 6 3/16" You will need to modify your axles if they will not fit inside the rotor
hat and you will need to modify the rotor if the center hole is too small for your axles.
- .050x45 Degree Chamfer
- 2.786" max register axle
- Does not Fit 14" Rims Must use 15" or larger
- When installing rear disc brake kit a disc/disc proportioning valve with a 1-1/8" bore master cylinder will be needed.
This kit will push your wheels out an additional .125” per side, longer wheel studs may be required after installation of this kit
*Note: The emergency brake cables provided in the kit will fit 55 - 64 Full Size Chevrolet. Any other application will require the customer to modify the included cables to work with their application. The intermediate cable, center pull and cable couplers may not be necessary on 58 – 64 cars.
58-64 Chevy Fullsize Rear Disc Brake Kit
Does not fit S-10 Chasis or truck frames or 14" rims. Maximum diameter of 6.11" to fit rotor hat. .050x45 Degree Chamfer. 2.786" max register axle.
Rear Rotor Included
Rear Caliper Included
Rear Caliper Material
Rear Caliper Finish
Rear Caliper Piston
Single Large Bore
Brake Pad Replacement
Parking Brake Provision
Parking Brake Cables Included
Parking Brake Cable Length
(1) 36.22" (1) 39.76"
Minimum required wheel diameter
Brake Hoses Included
Brake Hose Material
Rotor Center = 2 3/4" - Rotor Hat Section Inside Diameter = 6 3/16" You will need to modify your axles if they will not fit inside the rotor hat and you will need
WMC's easy to install rear disc brake kit includes everything you need for an easy restoration! Remember that you will need to swap ot your proportioning valve to disc/disc and MBM reccomends a 1"-1/8 large bore master cylinder when adding disc brake