• Pinched 3/4″ per Side so hood follows the frame rails.
• Pinched 3/4″ per Side in the rear to follow the body.
• Bobbed rear frame horns.
• NEW K-MEMBER.
• Fully boxed frame rails for Strength and appearance.
• All Brackets Welded.
• All Mounting holes have nuts welded in place.
• Universal Transmission Mount accepts several motor and transmission combinations.
• Motor mounts.
• Dropped axle I-beam or Tube.
• Pete & Jakes Hairpin or four bar.
• Vega cross steer.
• Front disc brakes.
• Brake pedal.
• Ladder bar or Four bar rear with coilovers.
• 9″ Ford rearend with smooth housing and 11″ Drum brakes.