1965-1970 GM Chevrolet Full Size Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne Upper & Lower Tubular Control Arms
- Tubular steel construction
- Polyurethane bushings
- Ball joints
More about the arms...
- The extra-large bore and heavy walls on these Tube arms for Chevy Full Size Cars make for the strongest arms on the market.
- These arms features massively reinforced spring pockets to stand up to the extra pressures exerted by the reduced travel of the suspension on lowered vehicles. The arms handle pressures that would fold the OEM control arms in half.
- These control arms are designed for cars that are being lowered. This allows you to get fantastic performance from the suspension of your lowered vehicle by ensuring the correct camber angle when using drop spindles or drop coils.
- If you are going to use of coil-overs, air struts, drop springs or spindles to lower your vehicle then these are the arms you need.
- They will fit all air suspension systems, including QA-1, Afco, and Air Ride Technologies, as well as any brand of drop spring such as Eibach, etc. These control arms are specifically designed and reinforced to solve the problem of the increased and more focused load on the control arm at the shock attachment points. Other control arms simply can't safely handle the increased pressure of the coil-over shock or airbag assembly as compared to the stock spring assembly which spreads the load over a larger surface area.
- Includes factory style ball joints and will work with any spindle that is designed for use with factory ball joints
- This is a complete set that includes the ball joints, bump stops, and DELRIN control arm bushings. The bushings rotate independently of the inner sleeve and arm, which make them much longer lived than the competitions. These advanced bushings will also give you better handling as compared with stock soft rubber bushings as suspension deflection is reduced by the stiffer bushing.
- No Modification Required
- Much Stronger than Factory
- Needed for Air bags or Coil-Overs
- CAD Designed
- Impoves Suspension Geometery
- High-Wear No-Squeak Bushings
- Mandrel Bent
- Tig Welded
- Laser Cut CNC Machined
- Improves Handling
1965-1970 GM Chevrolet Full Size Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne Upper & Lower Tubular